Other Funding and Support

Other funding available 


Tax credits funding for childcare


  • For working families, in the UK
  • With children under 16 (or under 17 if disabled)
  • 70% of childcare costs, up to a cap
  • If you cannot make a new claim for Tax Credits, you may be able to apply for Universal Credit instead.


Universal credit for childcare 


  • For working families claiming Universal Credit.
  • With children under 17
  • 85% of eligible childcare costs, up to a cap


Support whilst you study


  • Weekly payments from Care to Learn if you’re at school or sixth-form college
  • Help through your college if you’re in further education
  • A weekly grant if you’re in full-time higher education


For more information or for a quick check on eligibility visit Childcare Choices

If you would like any support applying for funding, get in touch and we will help you get set up