Other funding available
Tax credits funding for childcare
- For working families, in the UK
- With children under 16 (or under 17 if disabled)
- 70% of childcare costs, up to a cap
- If you cannot make a new claim for Tax Credits, you may be able to apply for Universal Credit instead.
Universal credit for childcare
- For working families claiming Universal Credit.
- With children under 17
- 85% of eligible childcare costs, up to a cap
Support whilst you study
- Weekly payments from Care to Learn if you’re at school or sixth-form college
- Help through your college if you’re in further education
- A weekly grant if you’re in full-time higher education
For more information or for a quick check on eligibility visit Childcare Choices
If you would like any support applying for funding, get in touch and we will help you get set up