Hilltop Tots Nursery Ethos aims and Values
We are passionate about providing the best possible nursery for our children, families, staff and the local community. We believe that we will achieve this by working in partnership to combine our views to set our Ethos, Aims and Values of which we will always keep at the heart of everything we do.
Hilltop Tots Nursery Ethos
At Hilltop Tots Nursery, we believe in a strong family ethos in a home from home environment; ensuring our children and families are at the heart of everything we do. We believe that by providing a loving, personal and child-centered approach, we encourage our children to feel happy and safe, have fun, explore the world, enjoy learning and to reach their full potential.
Hilltop Tots Nursery Aims
- To put our children and families at the heart of everything we do.
- To inspire our children’s dreams and imaginations and to nurture them to reach their full potential.
- To provide a homely and less intimidating environment for children to make friends and prepare for school, where our children and families feel safe, welcome and empowered to achieve.
- To celebrate diversity, appreciating and respecting the things that make each child unique.
- To work in partnership with our families (the people who know our children best), building effective, strong and trusting relationships, to provide a personal, child-centered approach and the best possible care for each individual child.
- To ensure our children and families are supported by fun, nurturing and caring staff that are passionate about their roles and ensuring our children have the best possible start to their early years education.
- To constantly strive to improve and to be the best we can be and to listen to the views and experiences of others.
- To see each day as a new opportunity to learn and develop.
- To encourage children to explore the world and be healthy by ensuring the same care and attention is put into outdoor play and education as it is indoors.
- To provide affordable childcare whilst ensuring it is still of the highest quality that our children and families deserve.
- To work closely with the local community to build positive relationships for the benefit of our children and families and the area they live in.
We believe that large group nurseries can often be overwhelming for children and that a small group nursery helps to encourage children to settle in quicker and easier, whilst still preparing children for school in a group environment.
We want to provide the opportunity for children and families to receive a more personal and child-centered approach to childcare in a homely and relaxed setting.
We believe that parents should not be priced out of the best quality childcare. This is why we want to provide families with the best possible childcare whilst ensuring we provide the most affordable childcare in the area.
For more information or to arrange a visit contact us
See what our families say about us on daynurseries.co.uk